The I AM LIMITLESS – ALUMINIUM PRINT by British Artist Hayley
***50% of profit from the sale of this print will go to The Muscle Help Foundation***
The image depicts Hayley’s friends Michael McGrath and Sulaiman Khan. Michael McGrath runs the Muscle Help Foundation
charity, set up to provide ‘Muscle dreams’ or unforgettable experiences
for young people with Muscular Dystrophy. Sulaiman Khan runs a
disability led justice business – This Ability
Both Sulaiman and Michael have Muscular Dystrophy, a muscle wasting
disease and despite their physical and societal challenges resulting
from their condition they both embody what it is to be limitless;
passionate about creating radical change.
Aluminum Prints are a beautiful, sleek and stylish alternative to traditional canvas prints.
- Colours are highly saturated using premium grade inks
- Material: Auminium Dibond 3mm (light weight)
- Excellent tonal gradation ensures accurate reproduction
- The print is matte and glare-free
- The white and bright areas have a faint silky gloss
- Includes a hanging kit
There are no reviews yet.