I AM LIMITLESS by British Artist Hayley Felton is an almost life-size acrylic on canvas painting.
***50% OF PROFIT FROM THE SALE OF THIS PAINTING WILL GO TO THE MUSCLE HELP FOUNDATION***
This almost life size painting depicts Hayley’s friends Michael McGrath and Sulaiman Khan. Michael McGrath runs the Muscle Help Foundation charity, set up to provide ‘Muscle dreams’ or unforgettable experiences for young people with Muscular Dystrophy. Sulaiman Khan runs a disability led justice business – This Ability
Both Sulaiman and Michael have Muscular Dystrophy, a muscle wasting disease and despite their physical and societal challenges resulting from their condition they both embody what it is to be limitless; passionate about creating radical change.
- Acrylic on Canvas
- The size of the artwork is (unframed) 120cm (h) x 150xm (w)
- A virtual viewing via WhatsApp Video can be arranged upon request.
- Delivery is included in the price and the best method will be agreed at point of sale.
- A payment Plan can be available on request.
- A percentage of the sale of this painting will go towards The Muscle Help Foundation