THE RACE by British Artist Hayley Felton is a mixed media piece incorporating acrylic paint and other materials including fragments of The Racing Post Newspaper to capture a moment in time. The piece is very tactile with different textures and layers.
- This original and unique artwork comes with a handmade sold wood frame which can be removed easily if you prefer to hang as a standalone canvas.
- The size of the artwork is 90cm x 90 cm (unframed) and 95cm x 95 cm Framed.
- A virtual viewing via WhatsApp Video can be arranged upon request.
- Delivery is included in the price and the best method will be agreed at point of sale.
- A payment Plan can be available on request.
The Higher Purpose of 'The Race' channelled by Hayley Felton:
The Essence of 'The Race' is DIVINE TIME.
"Divine Time is trust that everything is happening at the perfect time for you in accordance with Universal Law. In The Race, the horse and jokey are in the perfect place at the perfect moment in front of a cheering crowd. Are they winning or losing? Are they ahead or behind? Our human mind wants to know. When we trust the order of events and where we are at any given moment and trust that we are where we are meant to be we can more easily relax and enjoy the moment or the journey of our human 'race'.
Diving Time is a part of all of nature, the flowers know exactly when to bloom, trees know when to shed their leaves and nocturnal animals know exactly the right time to come out of hibernation.
Choose now to start seeing more evidence of divine time in your own life.
Trusting more in life's delays and ebbs and flows brings more peace.
Know that things are happening for you in accordance with divine time.
Set an intention to enjoy the journey of life at your own pace.